Commercial & Industrial fencing
Glass Pool Fencing
We can no longer take site safety and security for granted. The rising incidences and costs of property damage, insurance premiums and safety liability is all the more reason to have adequate fencing.
Commercial or Industrial fencing will benefit you and your organisation in several ways:
- Preventing unauthorised access
- Restricting access to dangerous areas
- Eliminating vandalism and subsequent repair costs
- Lower insurance premiums
- Reinforces your property security
- Keeps your employees safe
Where are Commercial and Industrial Fencing Used?
One tends to identify this type of fencing with security, but industrial and commercial fencing can also play functional roles or define key areas around your organisation.
Fencing can be used to control foot and vehicle traffic movements, car parking, separate staff areas from general access areas and so on.
Industrial fencing is essential for most commercial and industrial enterprises, including:
- Factories and warehouses
- Power companies and substations
- Storage unit complexes
- Building and construction sites
- Sports and entertainment facilities
- Workshops and vehicle storage
Multifencing has a range of industrial and commercial fencing products that add real aesthetic beauty and form to your property face, perimeter, and gardens. The right type of fencing can significantly enhance your organisation image.